Media Frenzy Global is looking for a Public Relations Intern for our Greater Atlanta location. The Public Relations Intern will support the efforts of the public relations team through a variety of activities including outreach to media, special projects, traditional and social media placement tracking, research on appropriate media contacts and editorial calendars, photography and content development for Media Frenzy Global clients’ social media channels and various administrative tasks. The PR Intern will have the opportunity to learn about cultivating relationships with media, facilitating news stories and creating compelling content for Media Frenzy Global clients.
- Develop relationships with media and facilitate news stories
- Support the team’s monthly traditional and social media placement tracking
- Research appropriate media contacts and editorial calendars
- Participate in the development of communications campaigns featuring multimedia content
- Brainstorm and create compelling content for Media Frenzy Global clients
- Photograph events to share with media and social media
- Progression toward an undergraduate or graduate degree in Journalism, Public Relations, Communications, English or related field
- Previous public relations experience through internships or extracurricular activities
- Strong work ethic and demonstrated initiative
- Strong writing, communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Able to represent Media Frenzy Global in a mature and professional manner
- Experience with media tracking software (i.e. Cision, Vocus, etc.) and social media platforms, including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest and Periscope preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
Please contact [email protected].