Media Frenzy Global is seeking an experienced, motivated PR Account Executive with a passion for public relations and tech! We are pursuing candidates focused on a long-term PR agency career and the curiosity to understand and appreciate our clients’ challenges and opportunities.
We have clients in a wide range of industries, including digital marketing, fintech, retail, technology and professional services, among others.
Qualified candidates should be familiar with various facets of communications — from media relations and social media to research and content development. Writing, media relations and communications skills are strongly preferred.
- Conducts media outreach
- Actively participates in account calls providing media and client-related updates
- Writes press releases and other supporting content
- Writes media pitches
- Manages editorial calendars
- Suggestion of amplification tactics for each media hit
- Prepares briefing sheets in advance of press/analyst calls and meetings
- Fully informed on all industry and client news
- Use HARO, ProfNet, and Qwoted to identify relevant opportunities
- Stays up-to-date on PR trends and client trends
- Manages deadlines
- Helps to train new employees
- 1-3 years of public relations experience
- Ability to think critically and problem solve
- Strong pitching skills
- Excellent writing skills
- Ability to multi-task and thrive in a collaborative environment
- Familiar and/or experience with PR databases/tools – i.e., Cision, PR Newswire, etc.
- Flexible, driven, creative and passionate about the communications industry
- Ability to organize and manage multiple client responsibilities.
If this sounds like you, please submit your cover letter and resume to [email protected].