We are excited to announce the official launch of the Tech Marketing Radio Show, airing live today as a part of The Better You Network.
First impressions are everything, and we can’t think of a better person to have on the opening show other than David Bradford, executive chairman of HireVue. This disruptive tech company is the world’s leader in digital interviewing – find out how they did it, how they continue to do it, and what they are trying to achieve in the future.
We are featuring his book, “Up Your Game – 6 Timeless Principles for Networking Your Way to the Top.” He believes, and we agree, if you know how to apply these six principles, you will be successful.
- Start up – Start up your network by thinking about other people first and understanding their needs. What is it that you can do for them?
- Show up – 90% is just showing up. Take the extra step that others won’t take.
- Follow up – Following up seems to be somewhat of a lost art. Form a relationship of trust and use a personalized message.
- Stand Up – Social platforms change. Ways of communication will change. What doesn’t change is living your life with integrity, and being a stand up person.
- Link Up – If you are going to be effective, it is necessary to use the power of LinkedIn and other social outlets to connect with people.
- Well, that would be too easy!
His book has been endorsed by Larry King, Mitt Romney, and Steve Wozniak to name a few – so yes, it’s worth a read.
The show also covers David’s phenomenal story surrounding his journey from having only a legal background to becoming a business expert. He provides insight on the trends in HR tech, big success factors and how HireVue helps companies to acquire the best talent available.
Check out the full interview here.