Media Frenzy Global is seeking a graphic design intern who is curious, creative and eager to contribute to the agency’s integrated marketing efforts. You will be working in an incredibly fast-moving environment and have the opportunity to make valuable contributions. The ideal candidate must be a talented multi-tasker with the insatiable desire to learn and grow in their role. The intern will gain visibility into the inner workings and aspect of the marketing industry, contribute to concrete deliverables and learn from top to bottom.
Tasks and responsibilities include:
- Building Media Frenzy Global’s brand identity through the use of consistent and creative colors, effects, patterns, typography, icons, etc.
- Illustrating creative posts for Media Frenzy Global’s social media platforms.
- Creating entertaining visuals for the Media Frenzy Global’s social media and marketing assets.
- Develop creative and impactive pitch and presentation decks.
- Source photos for the content bank.
- Design landing pages.
- Design playbooks, case studies and sales collateral.
- Self-starter and ‘always on and connected’ mindset.
- Excellent writing and grammar skills.
- Multi-tasker and strong organizational skills.
- Desire to learn about new media tools and trends.
- Comfortable working remotely.
- Familiarity with design software and technologies (such as InDesign, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Photoshop).
- Working knowledge of digital accessibility principles, standards, and practices including WCAG 2.1 and WAI-ARIA.
- Ability to demonstrate attention to detail in all deliverables and communications.
- A creative flair and a strong ability to translate requirements into design.
- Strong comprehension and creative visualization skills.
- Strong self-motivation and self-management.
- Conceptualize visuals based on requirements.
If this sounds like you, please submit your cover letter and resume to [email protected].