Media Frenzy Global is seeking a creative, proactive and ambitious B2B Senior Marketing Manager to manage its client programs as well as develop and implement brand building and lead generation initiatives for Media Frenzy Global. In this role, you will strategize and support marketing campaigns, develop a range of marketing content working with our partners, oversee website development, as well as manage the reporting and measurement. Fresh thinking and a go-getting attitude will serve the chosen candidate well.
Main Tasks & Responsibilities
- Help develop marketing programs and campaigns that comprise a range of services including social, email marketing, content marketing (videos, infographics, ebooks and case studies) aligned with deliverables. Creative marketing programs should include B2B focused campaigns.
- Identify client needs and recommend marketing initiatives to support their business goal.
- Develop and maintain open and collaborative relationships with customers and partners ensuring customer satisfaction and success is top of mind.
- Provide excellent agency servicing consisting of conference calls and meetings, efficient email communication response times and ongoing reporting.
- Manage and mentor a marketing coordinator to help meet growth objectives and move the team’s capabilities and career progression to the next level.
- Effectively plan and execute email nurturing programs for Media Frenzy Global to drive new lead opportunities. Develop in collaboration with senior management.
- Track, measure, and analyze agency and client website and digital marketing campaign data to make informed digital marketing decisions.
Key Performance Indicators
- Quality and creativity of marketing assets implemented for the clients and Media Frenzy Global
- Implementation and outcome of rolling 90-day action plan
- Relationships with partners and clients
- Development of marketing coordinator
Experience / Skills
- BA or BS in Marketing
- Proven success in B2B marketing account management experience +5 years
- Experience working in technology is ideal
- Experience writing various types of marketing content – blogs, website copy, infographics, etc.
- Self-starter, a problem-solver, and fast learner
- Experience working and providing direction to creative directors, graphic designers, photographers, videographers and copywriters
- Great interpersonal skills with both internal team members and external clients
- Understanding of SEO, optimizing and keywording
- Experience with WordPress or other web platforms
- Strong Microsoft Office skills, usage of Macs, experience working with Hootsuite, HubSpot, WordPress
Competencies for Success:
- Customer focused
- Tech savvy
If this sounds like you, please submit your resume to [email protected]