Are you ready to take on the challenge of B2B marketing for an award-winning boutique agency? We are looking for a creative marketing enthusiast ready to learn and bring their ideas to the table. Brand awareness and brand engagement is on the top of our list. You’ll not only assist in creating dynamic content but also participant in building the Media Frenzy Global brand.
A DAY IN THE LIFE OF THE MARKETING INTERN
In this role, you will have the opportunity to learn and work on all different types of marketing projects: content creation, internal communications, social media, digital marketing, reporting, branding, graphic design, and more. This role will be heavy in content development, and you will get to flex your creative muscles every day.
As an integral part of a small team that achieves significant results, we can promise you will be a contributor and owner of projects that directly impact the business. The best person for the job works comfortably in a fast-paced, roll up your sleeves environment, and is interested in tackling new challenges, exploring new technologies, and continuously striving for better results that drive our business.
- Develop content for use across numerous digital channels (email, social, website, etc.) with graphic design skillset.
- Assist in the management of our email marketing campaigns via a marketing automation platform (SharpSpring and MailChimp) to generate qualified leads for our Sales team.
- Research, write, edit, and design clear and compelling marketing content for various channels, including but not limited to, LinkedIn posts, blogs, press releases, and email campaigns.
- Execute our internal communications strategy and develop beautifully designed, engaging content for all levels of the business.
- Working towards a degree in Marketing, Journalism, Business, Communications or other related major
- Ability to manage a wide variety of projects simultaneously while monitoring timelines
- Self-starter who can work in a fast-paced environment
- Great attention to detail and excellent time management skills
- Team player who is excited to help with any kind of project that is important to the business
- Creative thinker who is eager to learn and grow their marketing career
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and Adobe Creative Suite
What You’ll Get From Us
- A hands-on experience from strategy creation to execution and analysis that will give you a full 360° view of social media with within an agency environment
- The opportunity to push your creativity and an open-door policy for new ideas
- To work with a high-energy and fast-paced team in full evolution
- Great working conditions, modern workspace and flexible hours (REMOTE WORKING DUE TO THE COVID-19 PANDEMIC)