Interns will support cutting-edge integrated marketing strategies while learning fundamental marketing skills. You will be working in an incredibly fast-moving environment and have the opportunity to make valuable contributions. The ideal candidate must be a talented, curious, creative writer and multi-tasker with the insatiable desire to learn and grow in their role who enjoys working in an incredibly fast-paced environment.
Your responsibilities may include:
- Draft client communications, content for blogs, social media and press materials such as press releases and media briefs
- Provide competitive research and analysis support
- Create media lists
- Work with various databases
- Providing unique ideas to the creative process
- Conduct industry research
- Monitor, analyze and report on the agency and client’s ongoing PR and social media efforts.
- Self-starter and ‘always on and connected’ mindset
- Excellent writing and grammar skills
- Experience with media monitoring software tools including Meltwater, Trendkite and Cision
- Must have an intermediate knowledge of Excel
- Multi-tasker and strong organizational skills
- Desire to learn about new media tools and trends.
If this sounds like you, please submit your cover letter and resume to [email protected] for consideration.
Job Type: Internship
- Excel: 1 year (Preferred)
- Internship: 1 year (Preferred)
- Organizational Skills: 1 year (Preferred)
- Agency: 1 year (Preferred)