Do you stay in tune with the next big trend in social media? Are you interested in how brands tell unique stories through social media? As a Social Media Intern at Media Frenzy Global, you will coordinate and execute social media programs across the agency and its clients’ key social media channels including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Instagram. The ideal candidate must be a talented, curious, creative writer and multi-tasker with the insatiable desire to learn and grow in their role who enjoys working in an incredibly fast-paced environment.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Drafting social media content for the agency and clients with clear, consistent content and tone of voice
- Scheduling social media content using Hootsuite, Sprout Social or Hubspot
- Designing creative and motion graphics using Canva
- Conducting market research
- Monitoring, analyzing and reporting on the agency and client’s ongoing social media efforts
- Knowledge of social platforms including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn
- Excellent writing and grammar skills
- Multi-tasker and strong organizational skills
- Desire to learn about new social tools and trends
Special consideration will be given to candidates who can create video and motion graphics using Final Cut and Adobe.
If this sounds like you, please submit your cover letter and resume to [email protected]