Media Frenzy Global’s PR Account Director is a curious and creative leader, passionate about building global recognition and accelerating market growth for our clients.
The PR Account Director is a talented thinker, leader and doer who strategizes but also rolls up their sleeves and executes to meet the ever-changing needs of our clients and the agency. The PR Account Director is a manager, strategist, dot-connector, and mentor, providing senior counsel to its technology clients, establishing, and maintaining strong media relationships, interacting with a wide group of multi skilled team players and most importantly, leading their account team with respect, a growth minded approach and a desire to mentor and inspire.
Roles and responsibilities include:
- Ability to manage select client meetings and strategy discussions
- Build a rapport and trust with a client
- Establish and communicate weekly priorities for the team
- Manage day-to-day logistics and assignments for the team – keep track of who owns tasks and deadlines to share with clients
- Write, refine, and create PR plans/strategies, bylined articles, talking points, statements, responses, and other press materials
- Stays up to date on PR trends and client trends
- Embraces the integration of PR with wider marketing initiatives.
- Motivate and coach its team with a commitment to employee development, updating employee development progress at a minimum every 6 months.
- Allocate media relations resources and balance workloads between the team
- Owns high-level media outreach and media guidance for team; cultivates national and business media relationships to bring clients' stories to life
If this sounds like you, please submit your cover letter and resume to [email protected].