Media Frenzy Global is seeking a PR Director who is a curious and creative leader to contribute to the agency’s communications efforts. You will be working in an incredibly fast-moving environment and have the opportunity to make valuable contributions.
The ideal candidate must be a talented thinker, leader and doer who can strategize but also roll up their sleeves and execute to meet the ever-changing needs of our clients and the agency. The PR Director will serve as a manager, strategist, dot-connector and mentor, providing senior counsel to a variety of technology clients, establishing and maintaining strong media relationships and interacting with junior staff.
Tasks and responsibilities include:
- Be a leader that can advise clients on strategy that includes media outreach, and strategic communications.
- Leading and orchestrating PR messaging workshops for clients
- Enable clients to exceed their media relations goals
- Motivate and coach a team of PR Specialists and Coordinators
- Foster a media-centric and reporter-first culture that delivers results
- Allocate media relations resources and balance workloads between your team
- Write, refine and create PR plans/strategies, bylined articles, talking points, statements, responses and other press materials
- Own national and business media relationships to bring clients’ stories to life
- Counsel account teams on media relations, strategies, programs and pitches.
- At least 12 years of PR experience
- Tech and corporate or agency experience required
- Strategic expertise necessary
- Experience managing and coaching direct reports
- Ability to deliver sound strategy that aligns directly with client business goals
- Strong communication and relationship building skills
- Strong media relationships and comfortable with routinely interfacing with the media
- Resourceful and well-connected with proven problem-solving skills
- Influential participant within media industry events
- Comfortable working remotely
If this sounds like you, please submit your cover letter and resume to [email protected].