When Vensure Employer Services wanted to increase awareness of their HR capabilities and outsourcing tools, they turned to Media Frenzy Global to showcase their expertise handling payroll, benefits, recruiting and more for their clients.
Knowing Vensure wanted to help SMBs succeed in this rapidly-changing business landscape, we created an integrated media relations and content strategy to position Vensure’s team of subject matter experts as thought leaders in numerous publications aimed at entrepreneurs and small business leaders. Anywhere a business leader might look for help growing and sustaining their business, we wanted Vensure to go there.
As a trusted partner, we pushed to tackle tough topics like pay transparency, the stigma around menopause in the workplace, and inflation’s effect on the workforce, which led to coverage in Fortune, Yahoo Finance, Business Insider and BenefitsPRO. We further developed our strong relationships with experts throughout the organization by conducting multiple media training sessions and rapidly responding to tactical counseling opportunities, which has made media responses more nimble and succinct while remaining strongly on-brand. Together, our predictive insights keep the brand one step ahead of business trends and allow Vensure to shape narratives in a way that helps SMBs across the country continue to grow and prosper.
- Establish Vensure as the industry-leading professional employer organization (PEO) for small-to-medium-sized businesses (SMBs).
- Extend brand recognition and familiarity of tech products and services through targeted industry trade coverage and national recognition.
- Build brand voices within the organization to position Vensure subject matter experts (SMEs) as industry thought leaders.
RESULTS (PAST 12 MONTHS)
- Press coverage in Business Insider, Fortune, Yahoo Finance, HR.com, BenefitsPRO, Small Business CURRENTS, and much more.
- 300M+ impressions.
“MFG fits the mold and is everything we look for in a vendor partner. We enjoyed working with the MFG team last year and look forward to even bigger and better in 2023!”
– Dan Jeziorski, Vice President of Marketing Strategy, Vensure Employer Services